Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Comment on Comments

I've noticed that it's difficult to comment on my blog, because you have to have a registered ID of some sort, such as a google e-mail account...well, I've attempted to fix that problem! 

I changed some settings to allow anyone to comment.  That should make it easier.  You should be able to just select "name/URL" and just pick a name.  You can use your real name if you like, or a pseudonym like "JellyDonut", or "BroccoliFan" :)  Or, you could select "anonymous". 

I've also set up word verification to exclude pesky robot comments, and also enabled moderation, so that I will be able to view and approve all comments before they post live on the blog.  So there will be a little delay, but worth it to avoid spam. 

Let me know how this works, and I'll keep tweaking things to fix any problems as they arise.

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. Just testing to see how the new moderation setting works...luv, JellyDonut

    ReplyDelete